Saturday, April 28, 2012

shopping goodies

Yup bought some goodies at the mall.
  • oil paints for my BOW, I ran out of a few colours so I had to go buy some more of the stuff. 
  • Fudge:paintbox, electric blue. Its the only colour that I have dyed my hair with more than once. I love it, it leaves my hair blue but with slight purple highlights in the sun.
  • Nordic: Okay so this is mostly the bleach I use to bleach my hair with (some times I use a blue powder and peroxide 30% ) and it tends to do the job I want it to, plus its relatively cheaper than most bleaches, doesn't kill or damage my hair either.
  • There's a new stall at the mall, and it sell costume jewelery and cosmetics and they have a giant selection of eyeshadows. The one I chose is a shimmery pink and is matte like in texture. I thought I'd give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment