- white acrylic paint
- Paintbox electric blue hair dye
- embroidery thread
- an embroidery hoop
- and some presents for Jessica, which are a secret, hence why they are in the bag and not shown.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Friday, March 30, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Monday, March 26, 2012
I'm so annoyed at the moment. I hate it when someone describes an event that has happened but changes it around to make me sound like some frivolous needy bitch that always wants attention. I've usually brushed it off, because it really is silly, but its got me wondering what I have ever done to seem that way. I guess some things I'll never understand.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Going to the movies to watch the Hunger Games with my sister. This is the outfit and makeup I'm wearing. It's only simple because It's cold and all my clothes are somewhat skimpy so I wore a jumper over my shirt. I'm not really in the mood to go into all the trouble of matching clothes and what not.
Makeup is Essence
Belt is from Ice
Jumper is from Blue Jade
Skirt is from Tightrope
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
So I won a competition on tumblr and I recieved these beautiful shoes from Therapy today, they are brand and came wrapped all nice and neatly in their boxes. I wanted to scream when I got them, but I was in the post office at the time and I don't think many people would have appreciated me screaming in their ears, so I screamed a little when I got home :P. The black pairs make is Shore-black which retails for $69.95 and the heels are MoMA- grape which retails for $59.95. I was so excited, I have never won anything in my entire life. These are not my first pair of shoes from Therapy though, I bought a pair of boots from them last year that were amazing (sadly I don't have them anymore because they were ruined by a couple of inconsiderate moshers at a concert in Sydney) I even got a little note, as seen above. I think I'm going to frame in and put it on my wall somewhere.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
They need to be finished of with backing clips and cute this put on them but so far I'm liking my progress. The three types shown are the backbone designs, more stuff will be added to the black and pink ones. Probably cute shapes and items made from glass beads, resin moldings etc. I'm working on more designs and trying to stock up as much as I possibly can. Hopefully this is just the start of something bigger to come.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Brand by the way is Angel Biba
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I came up with a my first design, it was just a random doodle, but I like it so I edited it a bit and am happy with the results, I'm going to make a tote soon and use transfer paper to print it onto. Hopefully I can make this all work, I really want it to go well.
Other than that today I was exhausted, I had a full day at school and as soon as I came home I crashed for about 2 hours, I need to go back to my doctor and try see if I can go back to my old medication because this one is making me forever drowsy and I can't concentrate on anything in classes. The only problem is I need to see the neurologist again and may not be able to see him for a couple of months depending on when I can get an appointment.
That pretty much for today, maybe tomorrow I might have another design to show.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012
that's where my family spends most of the weekend, I actually got something this time. I bought a dozen or so assorted frames for My BOW and any artworks that I feel like selling. Which I will be in a soon enough time.
I'm getting a sewing machine soon, I bid for one today but its was a little to pricey for what it was so I didn't get it, and I've decided on the items that I will start of making in my store.
- Earrings- one of the simplest things I can make.
- tote bags
- Hair bows
Thursday, March 8, 2012
I'm going through with my idea on making a store on etsy. I've decided I'm going to experiment a bit first with tote bags. I have two designs that I'm going to use transfer paper to print on backgrounds and embroider the rest of the of it on.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
I'm going to start printing things on clothes and selling them on etsy so I can start earning a bit of money. Maybe look into getting some polymer clay supplies and making charms and jewellery also with my designs. I'm not sure if anyone would actually buy anything, but Ill probably do a giveaway on tumblr to promote it and stuff.
Certains de mes oeuvres, je n'aurais jamais envisager d'afficher sur les vêtements, principalement en raison de la signification derrière eux. Même si ils ont regardé une bonne, je ne pouvais pas le faire.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I wore a beanie to school today because I couldn't be bother styling my hair a certain way, and now its has left me with very flat hair. I want to wash it later because I find whenever I wear a beanie it makes my hair unbelievably oily and disgusting. Also I'm thinking about cutting it just a bit, not shortening it just thinning it out so its not so big at the ends of my hair and makes it easier to manage.
I got an assessment for Literacy also, it's a speech comparison between Blade Runner and Frankenstein. I'm actually pretty confident in making it (not the speaking part, that always sucks). That's due in about 2 weeks so I should get started on it now.
Monday, March 5, 2012
I painted my nails again, this time fushia. I'm starting to get to like little splashes of pink on my things. I'm usually one to try and avoid things that are pink, I have no idea why though.
I feel really uck at the moment, I might go for a nap.
Anyway, school today was pretty lame, I failed my math test and had to suffer through two hours with the worlds no.1 monotonic teacher. Im not particularly in a good mood either.
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Essence is pretty much my favourite brand of cosmetics, for multiple reasons.
- They're products are really funky. They are bright and attractive, and that's just the packaging. The diverse colours amongst all of their items is amazing. In they're nail polishes alone you can choose from up to 52 different colours!!
- Easy application
- The smell and taste of their lip products is quite good, it doesn't leave a horrible flavour on your lips and smells divine. One thing I like about their lip products is how they manage to stay on for long periods of time without touching up. Glosses in particular.
- IT'S AFFORDABLE- definitely not breaking the bank when It comes to these babies. Which for allot of people is a good way to go out and by some pretty products without having to worry about spending to much.
- Not tested on animals!!!!!- I always try and find brands that aren't associated with testing their products on animals. It is difficult however,because most brands don't necessarily label if they are or not. So if your ever curious, do a background check!
- Wide selection of different products: skin health, face, eyes, lips, nails basically all your basic products.
- Keep up with funky trends and make your own little collections!
Friday, March 2, 2012
So today was the last of my half yearly exams, I'm so glad that they are over. I think I might of possibly failed this one, I had no clue what to do so I left half of it blank. That's what happens when you have a teacher who wings most of her classes. I'm glad its the weekend though. I can finally relax.
Plans for the weekend:
Plans for the weekend:
- Sort out all the clothing that I don't want or doesn't fit me and donate them somewhere.
- Make some more wax clock molds and paint the rest of the background on part 1 of my BOW.
- Put the songs from my iTunes on to my iPod, about 2000 that need transferring.
- and finally SLEEP.