Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Went all out and shaved the bottom part of my head. My head hasn't been like this since I was two and lost all of my hair and it feels really funky. So happy I did it though. I finally feel like I can start to express myself how I want to now that school is over and done with.Will be doing some other things once I get some money, maybe I'll colour it, but I don't know if I want to go black or a lighter colour like an ash blonde. I think exploration with different hairstyles is a great way of gaining self confidence, do what you like and what makes you feel good and don't think back.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Thinking about something new to do with my hair, I'm getting a bit bored with how it currently looks, but I don't want it to be cut any shorter than it is now ( about 15 cm past my shoulders). I was thinking of maybe shaving the underside of my hair a bit. So that my hair is a lot lighter, thinner and looks different to anything I have had before.
Considering going back to black, hair colour wise. I mean I would love to put some fluorescent yellow in my hair but I am currently looking for work so black it is. Anyway I'll probably be doing this tomorrow after I go out to the mall to hand in my resumé to every possible place.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
So my school formal was held well over a month ago. It was great, the food was nice, the music choices from the DJ were debatable and the after party was somewhat of a disappointment.
Things that have been happening the past few months:
- I went to more parties/outings than I have ever been to from the ages 12-16, which is kinda lame, but hey at least its a start and I don't feel as much as a social oddity anymore.
- I graduated from highschool.
- I'm almost finished my HSC exams.
- I finished my major work in art (I'll post pictures once its returned to me from marking)
- I dyed my hair back to brown/black.
- I had my formal.
- I stopped trying to please everyone by acting differently.
- I gained like 10 kilos from stressing out about school.
- I started working out to lose those 10 kilos.
- I applied for University
- Got my first car.
- and a heap of other somewhat boring stuff but eh.
So that what's been happening to summarise.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
I can't remember the last time I made a post here. I have now graduated from High school and am currently doing my HSC exams. I have two more left to go: Chemistry and Visual Arts. I'm currently looking for work and will be able to have more time to make posts on this blog again. YAY