Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I won!


So I won a competition on tumblr and I recieved these beautiful shoes from Therapy today, they are brand and came wrapped all nice and neatly in their boxes. I wanted to scream when I got them, but I was in the post office at the time and I don't think many people would have appreciated me screaming in their ears, so I screamed a little when I got home :P. The black pairs make is Shore-black which retails for $69.95 and the heels are MoMA- grape which retails for $59.95. I was so excited, I have never won anything in my entire life. These are not my first pair of shoes from Therapy though, I bought a pair of boots from them last year that were amazing (sadly I don't have them anymore because they were ruined by a couple of inconsiderate moshers at a concert in Sydney) I even got a little note, as seen above. I think I'm going to frame in and put it on my wall somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment