Wednesday, May 16, 2012

School, school and more school. This is really tiring. Tomorrow I have a meeting discussing about what Scholarships I can get. I need to apply before the end of this month, some require a Portfolio on a CD so I have to figure out how I'm going to go about that. School has a strike Friday 1st and 2nd period, so that means no school for me, and I miss out on two hours of art practical work that should be used toward my BOW, but nope they have to take away my lessons. Next Friday I have no school either 'cause of some carnival; this means 4 hours of practical time  have gone down the drain and I have to somehow figure a way to make that up. Tomorrow I have an update on the wax works + paintings as a whole, because I would appreciate peoples opinions on the progress

No comments:

Post a Comment