Sunday, May 27, 2012

Outffit + new piercing

Yo, so I got my vertical labret pierced by Simon yesterday at HHWH in Liverpool. Even though he is just starting out he did a fantastic job with it. I got lost on the train on the way there and ended up catching 4 different trains just to get to my destination. Never have done that before, was quite fascinating. There was this really attractive person on one of the trains on the way back to Blacktown, and surprise surprise, facebook later that evenin suggests that exact same person to add as a friend, not sure if that kinda of creepy, or just plain weird. Anyway, this is just a simple post. I'll be updating through the week on how my BOW is coming because it's finally coming together and I will make one big post about it by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment