Sunday, February 17, 2013

Getting Older

So my birthday was on Friday and I'm now 18. To me that doesn't make much of a difference a part from it being legal to now go buy alcohol and go clubbing. I kept it pretty simple though, in the morning I went shopping with my mum and she bought me some clothes and shoes that I needed. Around lunch time my bestfriend Jessica came over my place and we watched The Rugrats Movie and caught up with everything. Around 6 Jessica and I headed out and met up with 2 of our other friends; Jessicas boyfriend and Jess no.2. We played two games of bowling, had dinner, a game of laser tag and a game of pool. I sucked the first in the first game of bowling, but made a comeback and one after a drink in the second round. Overall it was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment